Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The boy

I began my life, just a small boy, with trouble and strife.
I fought my way through the sorrow and the pain in hopes that someday I would not win, but rule and reign the own world that I alone live in. I battled the feelings that held me to the ceiling of singularity and self-pitying shame. I hated the fact that I was stuck to a track with two rails that lead to nothing sane. I fought with the man that was greater and stronger than any great clan, the man that was seen only by me. The man won the battle for many long years, but the man was not ready for a boy and his tears, his anger, pain and anguish that fought the man until the man was just a boy in years. The boy became a man when he was able to take all of the pain and use it as gain against the man he had always fought in vain. The boy, in one day, had grown to a man, due to the strength of an almighty hand. Now the boy lives and uses his brain along with the man that taught him to fight pain, and to move on with life never looking back at the bad that could have grown into a life ending fame.

No comments: